Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Wednesday the 6th of September 2006

Update: At the moment, 14 scenes of character animation are complete with another 8 to go. I've also made some progress in layout and special effects design.

I still think I can get the film done in time, once character animation is complete I think things will begin falling into place pretty quickly.

According to my original schedule I should have finished character animation 3 to 5 weeks ago. Assuming this would happen I've had to make sacrifices in other areas of production, mostly in the area of background design. What this'll mean to the finished film is that the backgrounds will contain alot more recycled content, with only a few backgrounds looking kickass. I'm trying to think around this and make it look like a stylistic thing, rather than a cheap-ass thing.

Anyway, I'm getting back to work. Till next time.

No comments: